Regular price $1.00
These are laser-cut acrylic bones made to use as toggles for closures on accessories or as embellishments on art or embroidery pieces. In the photos, I've wrapped one with thread to hold the elastic on a cup cozy in place of a button. They do not have holes. All bones ship with a layer of protective paper covering which needs to be peeled off before use.
Bones are available in white or ivory* acrylic and in two slightly different designs, nicknamed with compass directions, check map (*there's only a small amount of ivory available) :
- "West" : slightly thinner and angular
- "East" : slightly rounder
Toggles come as a Set (two of each size, 6 total) or as a Pair (two in a matching size).
- Large Bones measure roughly 2-inches long.
- Medium Bones measure roughly 1.5-inches long.
- Small Bones measure roughly 1-inch long.