Yarn Hoop Sweater Kit
This is a kit to stitch your own cozy sweater in a matching yarn wrapped embroidery hoop. It includes the materials to wrap your own hoop with the choice between two hand-dyed yarn colorways and a matching color palette of embroidery thread bundles.
The sweater print ink black comes with the pictured thread color palette. If you pick a blue ink sweater or mystery color, your thread will be a mystery palette picked specifically for you.
A free photo guide on how to wrap an embroidery hoop is on my Gumroad here. I recommend wrapping the hoop before stitching.
The Kit Includes:
- pre-printed cotton fabric sweater design in black, blue, or mystery
- 4-inch wooden embroidery hoop*
- 2 embroidery needles (size 7)
- 8 embroidery thread bundles (each measures 58-inches)
- hand-dyed yarn in either green or blue (measures 475-inches)
- small red sewing clip to 'pause' wrapping process
- grey felt for backing the hoop
- starter's stitch glossary with 7 illustrated stitches, plus how to back and finish project in the hoop
*The wooden embroidery hoops will include my own personal trick: a bit of hot glue on each side to make the wrap transition from the rivet area to wood easier to cover.